The Dolphin Leisure Centre will make a splash at the Oathall Community College with its free taster sessions of Zumba, karate and netball at the College’s Summer Festival on Saturday July 7.
There will be a host of activities for all the family.
- Shoppers will enjoy the car boot sale, craft and farmers’ markets and the chance to pick up a bargain at the bicycle sale
- The young and young at heart will enjoy battling the giant inflatables, trying to beat the rodeo bull and taking a quick lesson at the driving school
- Everyone can be refreshed at the food stalls
- Arty types can join the graffiti masterclass
- Dog lovers can show their pet pooch
- And lucky people will win at the raffle – first prize is an iPad donated by The Dolphin Leisure Centre and other prizes include a balloon flight for two and a wheelbarrow packed with bottles of wine.
The Festival will be opened by SA Academy, one of the region's premier street dance companies. Local drama group, Act Too, will perform songs from their forthcoming show, Cats, and Oathall students will showcase their own singing talents.
“Our Summer Festival is a celebration for the community as much as the school and everyone is welcome to join us,” says Verity Brown of the Oathall Community College PTA. “There really is something for everyone to do here and we look forward to welcoming people to enjoy all the fun of the fair,” she says.
“We are delighted to support the Oathall Community College Summer Festival once again and are looking forward to taking people through our taster sessions,” says Andy Jones, Freedom Leisure Centre Manager at The Dolphin.
The Summer Festival begins at (what time) at Oathall Community College, Appledore Gardens, Lindfield, RH16 2AQ. Entrance fee is £1 per adult and 50p per child.